Monday, May 05, 2008

A Midsummer Night's Dream

I Dream. Its Surreal. I experience something Surreal. Its not a Dream.
Nature has a way of expressing itself. Be it its fury or beauty. Either of it leaves us in awe.


Its almost midnight. There is no electricity. The Moon is in crescent and looks like its smiling. There is a deafening silence for a second. In the next second, there is a pleasant sound. Its of the softly blowing wind and the rustling of fallen leaves. The trees are swaying rhythmically. The plants have a very subtle movement.


I see a window. There is a girl standing. I'm not alone, anymore. She seems to be playing hide- n-seek with the drapes which are moved around by the wind.
I get to the window. The breeze runs through my body. Its the softest embrace ever.


Each and every detail of the night is meticulous. Looks like the nature is conducting an orchestra. Its harmonious. Its beautiful.

I hope the night would stay.

3 comments:

Raghuveer said...

nature at its best,aint it ?

Santhosh said...

Indeed! nature at its poetic best!

Aanchal said...

B.E.A yoooooutiful...