Wednesday, May 17, 2006

And I Don't Want to be Alone...

Loneliness is about the scariest thing out there.
- Joss Whedon (Creator of Buffy)

Loneliness is and always has been the central and inevitable experience of every man.
- Thomas Wolfe

My heart is a gypsy - continuously searching for a home, fighting within itself, wondering whether it is weak or even right for that matter to be searching in the first place. Lonliness is what it feels like...
- Jenna Jameson

This is what some great people have to say about loneliness….And I’ll tell you I know what exactly they are talking about and I know so do you .

One morning you get up and the person you wish see the most is not there…you are scared...you look for a way out desperately...the harder you try, the tougher it becomes...Bang!! Lonliness hits...

In this mindset, you will be no longer able to enjoy the friendship, companionship you have. You feel like a mathematical anomaly; divided by two when alone and multiplied by three when at a social circle. Nothing feels right.

You go out just to put your mind to something else, only to fail miserably. The memories of the places you had been, the times you spent will play back and again. You just wish that this is a dream. You badly wish you wake up from your bed that very moment. Alas! Life’s not so fair.

The worst part of feeling this loneliness is that you start to feel that you are alone. There is a chain reaction of the thoughts. You start pitying yourself. I’ll tell you self pity is like the lousiest thought one should ever get.
It makes you weak. It destroys you.

There is just only one thought when you go to sleep, that tomorrow dawns a better day...where you don’t feel lonely or alone...

I'm on a wheel of fortune with a twist of fate
'Cause I know it isn't heaven, is it love or hate
Am I the subject of the pain
Am I the stranger in the rain
I am alone
And if there glory there to behold
Maybe it's my imagination
Another story there to be told
So I play, I'll wait
And I pray it's not too late
We came so far
Just a beat of a lonely heart
And it's mine
I don't want to be alone

1 comment:

ragS... said...

What to say ...after listening ,one of my best friends
is suffering of loneliness .Missing someone very close to his heart.
MAy be LIFE is trying to expose you to something better infact the BEST ...WHICH WILL make you happy forever!!!!